The purpose of the Gettys Middle School PTO is to promote the education and welfare of the students in our school. The PTO takes a very active role in the enrichment activities of the school, while encouraging a feeling of community spirit among students, staff and parents. Funds to support all PTO-sponsored programs and purchases are generated through membership dues, merchandise sold and fundraisers.
Like us on Facebook!
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer, please email us at GettysPTO@gmail.com.
PTO Council Members 2016-2017
We are interested in your partnership with our school and invite families to join and serve our PTO. You can contact us a 397-3910 if you are able to serve our students in any way. The PTO typically meets 1-2 times per month.
-Chris Mann, President
-Shannon Yousey, Vice President
-Tabitha Hardison, Secretary
-Cheryl Rosemond, Co-Secretary
-Dustin Coats, Treasurer
-Suzanne Haynes, Co-Treasurer
-Tammy Winchester, Teacher Representative
-Gene Pitts-Staff Representative
-Dr. Michael Cory-Principal
The following businesses are proud to be an active member of the community in helping to raise funds for GMS. A portion of proceeds will go to GMS PTO.
SeaLevel Systems, Inc.
Easley First Baptist Church
5 Points Church
Rock Springs Church
Look What Your Support and Donations are Doing to
"Make Gettys Great!"
- Funded Schools Character Education Program
- Funded Grade Level Awards
- Supported Classrooms with Needed School Supplies at the Start of the Year
- Purchased Calculators for Math Classrooms
- Funded Teacher Appreciation Week
- Grade Level Incentive Awards
- Awarded Teacher Scholarships for Continuing Education Activities
- Supported Grade Level Program