Beliefs & Mission Statement
We believe that all individuals. . .
- have the responsibility to become productive, caring members of society.
- need the skills to adapt to a changing world.
- are provided opportunities for success.
- deserve to be educated to their fullest potential.
- have the right to fairness and equality.
- are important and have special talents and values.
The mission of Gettys Middle Schools is to develop confident, responsible, competent, and considerate individuals by providing challenging and varied educational opportunities in a safe and inviting environment where success, life-long learning, and tolerance of others are supported by parents, school, and community.